What Gmail takes into consideration is the active engagement of your account. This means, that it’s not enough just to increase the outgoing emails each day, but you need incoming emails as well, and active conversations too so the replies play a huge role in it as well. We recommend that you send out emails that encourage replies.
We are currently working on an automatic solution for the process, which is going to be a free feature for every subscriber.
Until then, the best practices for warming up Gmail accounts are the following:
- For 3-4 days send only 1-2 email per account
- Send a few to some of your other personal accounts and reply to them.
- Subscribe to 2-3 newsletters
- Create a few social accounts
- After the first couple of days start slowly increasing the amount of outgoing emails. Send out 5 emails per account for a few days, then 10, then 15, then 20 etc.
If you warm up your accounts properly, treat them well and avoid spammy content, they are going to be capable of sending more than 50 daily